Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Isidra Apparel Middle East LLC.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website, containing the details of your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: United Arab Emirates
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Identification is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Website refers to Isidra Apparel, accessible from www.isidraapparel.ae
- User refers to “You”, means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Identification
Personal Identification Information
While using our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with certain Personally Identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally Identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously.
We will collect Personal Identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-Personal Identification information may include the browser name, the type of Device and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Use of Your Personal Identification Information
The Company may use Personal Identification Information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps Us to effectively respond to your requests, enquiries, and support needs.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a User of the Service. The Personal Identification you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered User.
- For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you: To provide you with news, special offers and general information about goods and services which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To process your orders and requests: We may use the information Users provided about themselves when placing an order to Us only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Us about our Service Users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your Personal Information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
This Website is a general audience site however, our services are intended for people aged 18 years or older. We do not knowingly request or collect, use and disclose personal data provided by a person under the age of 18. In the event we learn we have collected personally data from a child, we will delete that information. If you are under this age, please do not register or proceed with the online purchase and ask an adult (i.e., your parents or your legal guardian) to proceed with the required procedures.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +971 50 897 8659